Michigan Branch Telluride Association
- The current application cycle (Spring cycle) is open to all incoming freshmen and students transferring to the University of Michigan.
- We highly recommend that you invest a significant amount of time into the essays. No applicant with weak essays has been selected for the interview round.
- Parts I and II (General Information and Essays) must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parts I and II should all be submitted as a single document (multiple attachments are prohibited) saved in one of the following formats: doc, pdf or rtf.
- When submitting your application, the subject line of your email should read, “Application of [Your Full Name]”
- Once you have submitted all application materials, you should receive a confirmation via email within two business days. If you have not received a reply email within that timeframe, it is your responsibility to follow-up regarding the receipt of your application.
- Part III (Recommendation Letters and Transcript) should be mailed in or brought to the house in person. All recommendations should be clearly labeled with your full name.
- Supplementary materials are not expected and cannot be returned to you, but may be included if you feel they will significantly enhance your application.
- Questions about applications should be directed to email@example.com.
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Complete applications (all three parts) must be
received by 4:00 PM on Monday, February 23, 2015. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot review your application if any component is missing (i.e, recommendation letters.) For exceptional circumstances, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telluride Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical ability.
1735 Washtenaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48104