Michigan Branch of Telluride Association
Scholarship Application (Fall Cycle)
For Current University of Michigan Students
and former participants of either TASS or TASP
Telluride Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical ability.
~ www.telluride-house.com ~
- We highly recommend that you invest a significant amount of time into the essays. No applicant with weak essays has been selected for the interview round.
- Please note that you will not be able to save this application. We suggest writing your essays in a word document and copy-pasting into the online application upon completion.
- Parts I and II (General Information and Essays) must be submitted online by the deadline. Please read the instructions carefully when filling out the form.
- Part III (Recommendation Letters and Transcript) should be mailed in or brought to the house in person. All recommendations should be clearly labeled with your full name.
- Supplementary materials are not expected and cannot be returned to you, but may be included if you feel they will significantly enhance your application. You will be presented with the option to upload supplementary materials after submitting your application.
- Once you submit all three parts, you should receive a confirmation via email within two business days. If you have not received a reply email within that time frame, it is your responsibility to follow-up regarding the receipt of your application.
- Questions about applications should be directed to the Recruitment Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org. When inquiring about your application, the subject line of your email should read, “Application of [Your Full Name]”
- Late applications will NOT be considered. Complete applications (Parts I, II, and III) must be received by Monday October 6th, 2014. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we will not review your application if any component of your application is missing (e.g., recommendation letters). For exceptional circumstances, please contact email@example.com
- Please ensure that materials sent via USPS or courier arrive by the due date and time.
1735 Washtenaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48104